Whatever their success story, it is vital that speakers get their message across to the audience with a motivational and leadership message. Look Who’s Talking can provide many speakers whose inspiration, courage, determination and achievements will motivate business audiences.
Successful Motivational Speakers can come from three main areas:
- Business world e.g. entrepreneurs, media, sales and marketing.
- Achievers e.g. explorers, mountaineers, and war heroes.
- Sportspeople e.g. top performers from all sports.
Some examples of our Motivational Speakers:
- Bear Grylls: Youngest Briton to climb Everest, a great young adventurer.
- Simon Weston: Falklands war hero.
- Paul Fletcher: From the professional game to the business world of football.
- Sir Ranulph Fiennes: The world's greatest living explorer.
- Pen Hadow: Award winning explorer, 'an explorer embodying the spirit of Scott and Shackleton' - The Times.
- Sean Fitzpatrick: legendary “All Black” captain
- Sir Clive Woodward