Look Who’s Talking after dinner speakers can provide excellent after dinner entertainment across the full range of dinners from corporate hospitality to sporting functions and awards evenings to charity balls.
Our after dinner speakers will have come from varied careers such as politics, medicine, law and order, the armed forces and the world of entertainment.
They will have considerable experience in speaking at dinners and can easily adapt whatever the event. Personal contact with a wide range of speakers enables Look Who’s Talking to find that special person.
Some examples of our After Dinner Speakers:
- Martin Bayfield: Former England rugby international.
- Kevin Connolly: Superb impressionist (TV and radio - Dead Ringers).
- Robbie Glen: Ex prison governor Barlinnie Prison.
- Dr Kevin Jones: Amusing stories from the medical world.
- David Kendall: The bank manager from York.
- Mike Cowan: Ex Yorkshire cricketer, entertaining speaker for all types of dinners.
- Peter Edge: Chief Inspector in the Merseyside Police—the lighter side of policing in the inner city. Ideal for sporting and corporate events.
- Willie Hunter: The Edinburgh lawyer.
- Ian Shuttleworth: Yorkshire solicitor
- Garry Richardson: BBC broadcaster
- John Inverdale: radio and tv presenter
- John Simonett: former school master and sportsman, career in industry, now a humorous speaker, presenter and conference host.
- Henry Blofeld: former Test Match Special commentator, brilliant story teller.
MCs and Hosts
A good MC is a good investment and can often make or break a successful event. The main functions of an MC are to start and finish the evening on time, introduce guests, celebrities, speakers and at awards nights to announce the winners of the various awards. They will also help organise a successful raffle, auction and any other fund raising opportunities that are so often the main purpose of the evening.
Look Who’s Talking can provide the right MC for your event.
Martin Bayfield, Roger Dakin, Mark Jones, Willie Miller, Rod Woodward, Malcolm Lord, David Howes, James H Reeve.